Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTruth1566

Week 9 Picks :  Delivered by  BOMBERMAN..  LMAO.. Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..   Week 9 Picks :  Delivered by  BOMBERMAN..  LMAO.. EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

Steelers vs Cardinals
Steelers won 45-20. The Steelers are in a prime position for a Wildcard Spot in the AFC. They're playing exceptionally solid right now.

Redskins Vs Lions
Don has been waiting for Smeltzer for hours. Only God knows when this game will be played. The Lions only have 1 loss (via sim). If Don unleashes the B-Button, look for the Redskins to score that upset.

Colts Vs Panthers
The Colts prevailed. We called this the "Sir Dallas Clark" game. Very sim game played by both sounds. Peyton / Williams were extra efficient. They're now 6-2, so are the Panthers. Maybe'll they'll meet up again. Good f@ckin' game, Emmy.

Vikings Vs Packers
Look for somebody to win. Well, when I sim this game.. There might just be a tie.. Which is like a double loss to me. This is the game I won't care about.

Raiders Vs Chiefs
Roll2Tide will stomp the life out of the Chiefs. Shit is so real. I missed Naruto, writing this shit up.

Giants Vs Bears. 24-21
This game was already played. The NFC Conference rematch game had a different result this time, as the Giants pulled away with the victory. But with such an impressive victory, one has to wonder.. Did Silk's wife play for him? I'm just asking.

Browns Vs Bengals
Look for somebody to win this. Good luck with your Finals, Shiz. Pause Popo for life. Jooler made the Pause Files multiple times today... Here's one excerpt from him...."Hey, is it standing up, or is it laying down right now?" Fuckin' gay..

49ers Vs Falcons
Spawn has to be emotional... Followin' the thrashin' from the Ravens. Will his emotional screaming/yellin'/fat-battle-cry be enough to stop the Flat-Abusin' Falcons. I think so.

Tennessee Vs New England
The Zig-Zaggin' Young Basil Dick Piccolo Robinson will win against New England, if he shows up. But, will he cheat to victory???? ??????? Or will Dubb boooot him??? Lol. Stay tuned to the next episode of Dragonball SFL!!!

Bills Vs Jets
The Main Event... I just wanna be Famous.. Vs the undefeated Jets. Look for Famous to take a page out of Basil Dick's formula and bring some cheese to the Jets. But look for the Jets to melt that shit on Planet Asomugha. There will be complaints! And I will be there. The Jets are the #2 team in the Power Rankings. Look for the dominance of the Pause Popo to continue.

Chargers Vs Broncos 35-0
Jooler beat the hell out of the Broncos.. Nuff said... Now, with his victory in hand, he now heads (pause) back to Milwaukee,.. The Murder Capitol of the World.. Lmfao.

Eagles Vs Seahawks. 37-28
Everybody knew the Eagles would win... So why waste time and effort? Exactly...

Saints Vs Jaguars
I was on hand for this game. Dubb beat the fuckin' pastey-cake brakes off of the Jags (good lookin' my nigga). He refused to let up.. Scoring 59 pts on a dropping back-20-yd QB. The Saints are the #4 team in the Power Rankings.. Shit is real.

Cowboys vs Dolphins
Lee already crushed the cpu. Pause Popo respect real popo. Good luck on ya season, homie.
I'm out this muthaf@cka!
Back to top Go down
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..   Week 9 Picks :  Delivered by  BOMBERMAN..  LMAO.. EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:41 am

TheTruth1566 wrote:
Steelers vs Cardinals
Steelers won 45-20. The Steelers are in a prime position for a Wildcard Spot in the AFC. They're playing exceptionally solid right now.

Agreed. BlackDiamond really took things back over after my rookie kicker sailed a 64-yarder wide right - damn lag - in the 2nd (which would have put the Cards up by 2 scores and really had momentum on their side). After that tho, the fumbles started happening on offense and my tired and injury thin D just couldn't keep up with the speed of the Steeler offense.
Back to top Go down
TheTruth1566

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..   Week 9 Picks :  Delivered by  BOMBERMAN..  LMAO.. EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey, it happens to the best of us.
Back to top Go down
AllDayy13

AllDayy13

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..   Week 9 Picks :  Delivered by  BOMBERMAN..  LMAO.. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 4:42 pm

what happend to these?
Back to top Go down
TheTruth1566

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..   Week 9 Picks :  Delivered by  BOMBERMAN..  LMAO.. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 8:16 pm

The next installment is coming soon, pause.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..   Week 9 Picks :  Delivered by  BOMBERMAN..  LMAO.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Picks : Delivered by BOMBERMAN.. LMAO..
Page 1 of 1