Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 5 Picks : Presented by the Pause Filess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTruth1566

Week 5 Picks : Presented  by the Pause Filess Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 Picks : Presented by the Pause Filess   Week 5 Picks : Presented  by the Pause Filess EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Jets vs Chargers
This one was played and then it "dropped". The Jets had the answer for the Gun-Flip trips... It was the Planet. When the rematch it played and Jooler fixes his playbook. Expect the Planet to continue where he left off. Jets win this one. Pause Popo

Dolphins Vs Eagles
The Eagles will win this one. Because the Dolphins are button-less. That's mad their bad, though.

Falcons Vs Buccaneers
Pause Popo wins this one convincingly. Why would I ever go against my team. They're unstoppable. Shit is so real right now.

Chiefs Vs Raiders
Eric Berry has been suffering some setbacks lately (losing to Fam0us amongst those). I look for him to redeem himself, but it'll probably be in week 6. Raiders win by 3.

Ravens Vs Browns
This game got played already. Lbz beat the shit out of the Browns owner so bad, he failed to regard Lbz's "GG" to him afterward. This one was over early. LBz won by more than 4 TDs. But that wouldn't have happened if that was Shiz, LB. He'll destroy those Raven-bitches.

Patriots Vs Bills
Fam0us did the impossible. He won his first game. And then.. Don, Twosilk and Jooler tried to gang rape him. Shit was sad. This week, look for "I just wanna be" Fam0us to get slaughtered by 28. But he still won't change his gamertag. Damn you, Fam0us. And no, muthafucka, you don't live in Alaska and it isn't Thanksgiving yet.

Steelers Vs Colts

This game was played. Steelers won by 3. If they play the rest of the league like they did Manning, he might be able to run the table. They are that talented on offense and defense. I'm proud of BD. Can you access the site and see this? Can you see me talking about ya mother? You know she got that Magneto helmet on, out there playing the Ravens next week, right?

Bengals Vs Texans

Wow. Akron vs Grunt. If this was the cpu vs Akron. The Cpu would win. I'll take the A.I. Over his logicality anyday. But he's playing Grunt... End result.. The same as if he were playing the Cpu. I should spam this message 15 times in different ways. Lmao fuck outta here!

Vikings Vs Bears
This gonna be a good game. Mpoe vs Rudy. I think this one will be a nail biter. And because I'm so cool, I'm not gonna pick a winner. See what I do? I do what the fuck I want. Let's talk about shoppin' on Black Friday.. I'm not gonna do that. I'll still be at the dinner table from the day before. Shit is real.

Rams Vs Seahawks
Cpu vs cpu. Winner? My convo. So anyway... This weekend on tv.. DBz Kai. Goku goes Super Saiyan (Basil Dicks) again. Shit is epic. Nigga, watch that shit. Cause I'd rather watch Master splinter vs Frieza, than this wack ass game. Thug Life! 2 Pac lives!

Saints Vs Packers
Dubb beat the brakes off Reese. I wasn't there. But I heard about it. Reese, get it together, nigga. Pause Popo in this bitch!

Cowboys Vs Giants
Lee wins because Silk lied about running his house. His wife jumped on XBL and admitted she gives him that sombrero. She said she runs him and everybody in his crib. Then he tried to front.. Pause Popo don't like liars. Liars get nowhere in life. Cowboys will dominate the Giants. It's Mario Vs Dez Sega Genesis Bryant. This one isn't even close. Evident by the fact, Silk tried to trade Eli and B. Jacobs for Jamarcus Austin. Fat rapist nigga.

Lions vs Broncos
What! Do these team have owners? If so, the real winner will be the people who don't tune into this game. This isn't a new Naruto game this week. No Slaughterhouse song, no ground-breaking mixtape... Basically, fuck this game. I'd rather plant flowers... Yeah! I fuckin' said it nigga. But.. Yo.. Somebody trade me Megatron. Smile

49ers Vs Cardinals
I know Setstr8 gonna bitch but... Spawn Davis gonna handle his business. Why? Because the Miz won the WWE title. Shit is really real at this point. So before you blame Shiz.. Blame Truth.. Because the truth hurts.
Back to top Go down
TheShizNo1
Admin
TheShizNo1

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Picks : Presented by the Pause Filess   Week 5 Picks : Presented  by the Pause Filess EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 am

Great write-up, which is of course what should be expected by a fellow Pause Po Po member. I couldn't have put these better myself
Back to top Go down
rsmeltzer91

PostSubject: hey   Week 5 Picks : Presented  by the Pause Filess EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Hey time to start giving the lions credit 5-0... Stafford for MVP baby (I dont like all the hating, its gonna be really fun to play you)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 Picks : Presented by the Pause Filess   Week 5 Picks : Presented  by the Pause Filess Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 5 Picks : Presented by the Pause Filess
Page 1 of 1