Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 8 picks: Brought to you by Pause Police inc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheShizNo1
Admin
TheShizNo1

Week 8 picks: Brought to you by Pause Police inc. Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 picks: Brought to you by Pause Police inc.   Week 8 picks: Brought to you by Pause Police inc. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Due to the holidays and a bout with the flu, the weekly picks were a little absent. The holidays have passed and I have kicked the flu's ass (pause) to come back (pause) healthy to the SFL.
And because well, I'm AAAWWWEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!!! And without further ado, what you've all been waiting and asking for:

Titans @ Bengals
Piccolo seems to struggling this season. CJ2K needs to get his ish together or the Titans will be fighting for a draft position instead of a playoff spot. Bengals don’t have an owner? Hm….maybe Piccolo will get a win here to pull him to .500, if not, beware the special beam cannon.

Chargers @ Bills
Chargers have to be the biggest disappointment in the league right now. From superbowl runner ups to damn near last in their division. They have too much talent to be in this situation and definitely need a win here to stay afloat for a wildcard spot. PAUSE damnit. Famous I told you to change your GT! Famous has gotten off (pause) to a surprising 3-2 start. The underdog in me wants to pick him for the win, but reality says the Chargers will get their second win of the season here.

Miami @ Patriots
Wow. I guess since the Jets are running away with the division, the other teams have decided to give up, especially the Dolphins. Hell they packed it in, in the off season when they made no attempt to resign Brandon “Da Button” Marshall. The Patriots seem to have some fight and pride left in them and b/c of that…..and an ownerless Dolphins team, they’ll win this one.

Broncos @ Jaguars
A tell of two teams. One team, the Broncos, on an everlasting declining downward spiral. The other, the Jags, who have risen up from last seasons embarrassment to try and loosen the grip the Colts have on the division. The Jags win easily, keeping the pressure on the Colts.

And to my co host: Q the Truth Kilings

Cowboys vs Seahawks
This one won't even be fair. It's Dez Bryant and the real Popo vs the Revis Avenue Seahawks. Look for a handy-type of beatdown. Because Lee is tryin' run his division.. And shoot niggas in the process.

Lions Vs Falcons
What will happen? Will the Falcons continue to abuse the flats in the passing game? Will the Lions continue to remain amongst the unbeaten. Will niggas continue to get paused? So many questions.. Only one answer.. Lions win by 5.

Jets Vs Giants
The battle of NY. The Yanks Vs the Mets. Because of salary cap implications, Silk disbanded a lot of his team. For salary cap reasons "im ur George Steinbrenner" has collected some of the best talent in NFL history on both sides of the rock. This isn't a question of who wins. This is a question of.. How much does he win by? Super Mario will get lost/stranded/hung/killed and murder on Planet Nnamdi. Jets win by atleast 17.

Redskins vs Cardinals
Da Button vs Da Biotch! Place ya bets! I actually care about this game. Look for the Cardinals to dominate the game, all of 8-10 seconds.. And then Da Button will dominate the other 35 + minutes. Shit got real. I still don't regard Bellushi. But I got to regard that Button. Redskins win and tighten the NFC East race.

Eagles Vs Rams
Look for the Eagles to dismantle the Rams. But while this game is played.. I'll be on 2K.. My Player.. Because this outcome is decided.

Bears vs Packers
Surprisingly.. The Bears lost last week. That shit won't happen again this week. So while the Bears are fuckin' monkey-stomp the Pack.. I'll be watchin' DbZ Kai. Cause it's real out there. I might even do some more shoppin'. Shit.. I might even bake a fuckin' cake.

Raiders Vs Vikings
Roll2tide is a lot better than people give him credit for. If he gets on a roll.. Jooler will not win that division. But the Raiders win this by double digits if they can stop A.P.

Colts Vs Buccs
Pause popo all day! Manning vs The Shiz(he's awesome). The Truth shall set you free. Shout out to LBz, bennnnnnneetttttt..... You can't escape Uncle Joe-Joe, bitch! Wait til I get SVR 11 Lbz. I'ma fuckin' punt-kick your ass off XBL. Quote the JoeJoe... Never more.

Ravens Vs 49ers
The 9ers lost last week. Lbz will kill them this week. Troy Smith will not overcome(pause that) that defense. It just won't fucking happen. And then.. Spawn Davis will play Bomberman again. And me and Pops will join him. And I will talk about LBz because Shiz has a rivalry with him that really isn't one, but it is cause I just said so! So!!!!! Pause Popo gonna harass you Lbz.. Be ready...

Upset Alert... Chargers vs Bills..
I'm not supposed to write this up, but fuck it. If Jooler loses.. Like he said... He should retire from SFL. But he guaranteed to score atleast 59 pts. "I just wanna be" Fam0us has taken the world by Zig-Zag Storm. If I were a betting man, I'd say.. Jooler wins by 3... Maybe.. He better... Or Pause Popo will truly make this the worst moment ever... Even worse than losing the SuperBowl... I promise.
Back to top Go down

Week 8 picks: Brought to you by Pause Police inc.
Page 1 of 1