Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheShizNo1
Admin
TheShizNo1

Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police   Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:36 pm

I am pissed off and fuming why now. Why, you say? Because Madden can eat a dick that's why.

Onto week 3, you got a problem with these being late? You can go eat a dick too!

Browns @ Texans
Browns will still be the Browns to me. With LB and BlackDiamond maintaining the top of that division, the Browns should just tank right now. The Texans can fight for a wildcard spot right now, b/c they ain't winning the division, IDC if they do have the same record as the Colts. Texans win this game by 2 TD's scoring 1 TD.

Chiefs @ Titans
Chiefs are still looking to find an identity while the Titans have found their identity in consistently losing. The Chiefs will be sure to tell Titans that the Devil is not welcome here! Evil or Very Mad . Surly the Titans will respond with a glitter filled boot to the midsection. I believe the Chiefs will leave Mr. Robinson's neighbor (Remember Eddie Murphy SNL?) with the W and the Titans feeling like their wearing the panties w/ the **** holes in them.

Bengals @ Seahawks
Wow, both teams 0-2 and going nowhere fast. I would suggest for these teams what I suggested for the Browns, just tank now. You guys would even have a head start over the Browns. A win could help turn a team around, a loss and that team is all but done. Bengals win here. EDIT: Just realized this was my co-host game to do the write up on, but since we share mutual feelings for this game, I decided to keep it up.

And now, let's send it to my co-host, Q-Truth Killings:

Broncos Vs Packers
I'm not a betting man, but if I were.. I'd put my money on Reese playing Ninja Storm and/or not even showing up to his own home game. Even though he played a competitive game against the Chargers.. Expect the Broncos and Tebow to give the Pack that digital D---

Vikings Vs Panthers
This is gonna be an exciting game. First off, the Vikings are a tough team on paper. But when this game is all said and done. Tanner Talbert and his Panthers should prevail. Reason why? Because Stone Cold said so.

Cardinals Vs Buccaneers
The Pause Popo vs the Cards. They lost the TE for the season. But they still have the Haitian Sensation Pierre Garcon, so basically.. The Cards are struggling... The Buccs are teetering to the brink of bull. Basically because of him losing to LBz somewhere... He's mad... But he'll win this, because... Just because.

Rams at Saints
KSI vs Pause Popo/Commish of SFL. KSI won't even show up. So this should be Dubb vs Replacement Joe. Lol. Dubb wins this one easily.

Redskins vs Giants
They both lost games last week. McNabb seems to be regressing. Giants realized Eli manning is an actual QB.. This could go either way. If McNabb connects with the Button.. This one'll be over early and Silk will call Don everything under the sun and get paused for it. Then, he'll say gay shit to me, because that's just how he rolls. Fuck that, I'm gettin' mad thinkin' about it. Redskins win.

Cowboys vs Eagles
The Eagles who lead their division vs the Black Ops Heavyweight champ Lee. If there is no zigzagging in this game. The Cowboys will win emphatically. If there is some swiss cheese, the Eagles win by 7. Take ya pick.

Bears vs 49ers
The super bowl Champs against Spawn Davis. This game is set up to be a barn-burner and a slugfest. This one will be closer than people think. Devin Hester probably won't be a factor. S. Davis is too fat and too smart to kick the rock to Hester. The 9ers score an upset and win by 3. He then promptly signs offline and goes to the nearest fast food joint to eat while carrying his xbox and a dead horse's leg.

Bengals Vs Seahawks
The newcomer (pause) Vs Darrelle Revis who keeps regressing. I really don't give a fuck if this game gets played or simmed. Either way, the Bengals win. But not because of terrible-ass Carson Palmer... But because of the Digital ---- appearing again. Word up, I swear.
Back to top Go down
dubb40
Admin
dubb40

Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police   Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 am

Lol @ Spawn Davis and that Horses leg!
Back to top Go down
https://sidelinefootball.forumotion.com

Week 3 picks brought to you by The PAUSE Police
Page 1 of 1