Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Free Agency Waiver Wire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheTruth1566

The Free Agency Waiver Wire Empty
PostSubject: The Free Agency Waiver Wire   The Free Agency Waiver Wire EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Okay guys, this is basically what you have been waiting for. I'm basically just going to elaborate on the Free Agency Waiver Wire process and exactly how it works. We are sorry for any inconvenience that you may have experienced as a result of this delay, but this is how FA will be moving forward from here out...

We are going to handling FA by worst league record to best. So basically, if you went 1 and 15 last year, you're gonna have the first crack at the actual free agents. So in that specific order, you need to PM Twosilk immediately, so that he can facilitate the actual roster picks and movements.

So with that being the case... The Buffalo Bills have the 1st pick in Free Agency. In addition.. If you're not going to be active ad/or participate in Free Agency, then you need to let Silk and/or the Admins know that immediately, as well. So with that being said, let us start FA... Thanks.

Truth (SFL League Official / Pause Popo)
Back to top Go down
twosilk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Free Agency Waiver Wire   The Free Agency Waiver Wire EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:54 pm

this will last until friday dont wanna hear no whining, bitching and moaning about you not getting free agents that you want, you have 5 days, after that free agency will be closed for the year, unless you have a injury issue. If you have to release a player to pickup that player put that in the thread, because that player is now a free agent.
Back to top Go down
imurpops

PostSubject: Re: The Free Agency Waiver Wire   The Free Agency Waiver Wire EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 am

I would like to pick up cb gerald lawson and cb A.J. jefferson. I atleast need one asap b/c i only have three corners and cant play until i have the min. four
Back to top Go down
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

PostSubject: RE: AZ CARDINALS FA REQUESTS   The Free Agency Waiver Wire EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 pm

I sent a PM. No idea when it'll get to me (if at all)
Back to top Go down
twosilk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Free Agency Waiver Wire   The Free Agency Waiver Wire EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

setstr8_Cardinals wrote:
didnt get your pm
Back to top Go down
twosilk
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Free Agency Waiver Wire   The Free Agency Waiver Wire EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm

imurpops wrote:
I would like to pick up cb gerald lawson and cb A.J. jefferson. I atleast need one asap b/c i only have three corners and cant play until i have the min. four

pick up the lowest of the two for now
Back to top Go down
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

PostSubject: Re: The Free Agency Waiver Wire   The Free Agency Waiver Wire EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:07 pm

twosilk wrote:
setstr8_Cardinals wrote:
didnt get your pm

I sent it to "Truth" -- assumed this was his gig since was his post. Will forward it to you b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Free Agency Waiver Wire   The Free Agency Waiver Wire Empty

Back to top Go down

The Free Agency Waiver Wire
Page 1 of 1