Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bengals Cuts / Blockbuster Trade with Minnesota

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SiiLv3Rx

SiiLv3Rx

Bengals Cuts / Blockbuster Trade with Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Bengals Cuts / Blockbuster Trade with Minnesota   Bengals Cuts / Blockbuster Trade with Minnesota EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 am

The Cincinatti Bengals look to take a step in a new direction after an abysmal 2011 season. Coach SiiLv3Rx has already announced the first string of cuts for the offseason, along with making a blockbuster trade to long time friend and new coach of the Minnesota Vikings, T r ii P z X. The trade moves two top athletes in the league to the Vikings roster for a compensation of draft picks.

Bengals Trade:

CB Leon Hall

LB Rey Maualuga

for

Vikings Trade:

1st Round Draft Pick

2nd Round Draft Pick

Hall and Maualuga are terrific young athletes, coach SiiLv3Rx said in a later press conference, they just didn't fit the scheme we will be trying to incorporate here in Cincinatti.

Bengals Cut: WR Jerome Simpson FB Fui Vakapuna LE Robert Geathers RE Frostee Rucker DT Tank Johnson MLB Daniel Hertz QB Tony Pike ROLB Brandon Johnson

(Note: I realize that we started the offseason sometime within the last two days. I hope I don't take a penalty on cutting some of these guys. I had my wisdom teeth removed two days ago so I have really been out of it recently.)
Back to top Go down

Bengals Cuts / Blockbuster Trade with Minnesota
Page 1 of 1