Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cardinals and Houston agree to trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legend of Turbo

Cardinals and Houston agree to trade Empty
PostSubject: Cardinals and Houston agree to trade   Cardinals and Houston agree to trade EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Houston Agrees to send

HB: Jake Carver 81 overall rookie
2nd round pick # 9

Cardinals Send

HB: Beanie Wells
Back to top Go down
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals and Houston agree to trade   Cardinals and Houston agree to trade EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:38 am

Legend of Turbo wrote:
Houston Agrees to send

HB: Jake Carver 81 overall rookie
2nd round pick # 9

Cardinals Send

HB: Beanie Wells

I agree to these terms.

Sidenote: I kinda feel like I got steamrolled by Turbo into this trade -- while playing another game I said to him "I'd probably do that" in response and asked him to send me a PM on the site, so I could check everything first, and next thing I knew Carver's been dropped and I got a XBL message that Dibb approved the deal. Not a huge issue, because it's a fair trade and everyone who was here for the 2011 draft knows I wanted Carver, but I prefer to test the trade waters and analyze EVERYTHING before I agree to a trade.

Maybe since there's no trade committee at least require both owners to respond before processing?
Back to top Go down
Legend of Turbo

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals and Houston agree to trade   Cardinals and Houston agree to trade EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:16 pm

[quote="setstr8_Cardinals"]
Legend of Turbo wrote:

Sidenote: I kinda feel like I got steamrolled by Turbo into this trade -- while playing another game I said to him "I'd probably do that" in response and asked him to send me a PM on the site, so I could check everything first, and next thing I knew Carver's been dropped and I got a XBL message that Dibb approved the deal. Not a huge issue, because it's a fair trade and everyone who was here for the 2011 draft knows I wanted Carver, but I prefer to test the trade waters and analyze EVERYTHING before I agree to a trade.

Maybe since there's no trade committee at least require both owners to respond before processing?

Really man, my bad. It seemed like there was something wrong with ur mic, cause i would get like only like one or two words every 30 seconds. I heard u say, Id probably do that deal. Then i cool sounds good to me, then i heard u say to send a message on the forum thing, so i took that as go ahead and post it on the forums since i only heard every couple words. Then i said cool ill get the message up on the forums. Then u just left the chat without saying anything so i figured everything was good, then i saw u in a game so i sent u a message instead of bothering u to talk again once i posted it.

If u wanted to not do that trade i could have picked carver back up all u had to do was send me a message saying u didn't get to look it over, im not a big bad guy, i just only heard a couple things that u said. And my dealings in the past most people once they agree to trade they just add and drop players so u can check out how they will fit into ur depth chart and league manager. again sry if u felt steamrolled i just was doing what i heard u say and following how vie alway done trades with everyone else
Back to top Go down
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals and Houston agree to trade   Cardinals and Houston agree to trade EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Like I said, no worries -- it's a fair trade. I prefer to work via PMs and that was my first trade via chat so obviously dont have my protocol down. My wife got woken up by my talking so I had to bail on the chat. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cardinals and Houston agree to trade   Cardinals and Houston agree to trade Empty

Back to top Go down

Cardinals and Houston agree to trade
Page 1 of 1