Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going on with the league?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

What's going on with the league? Empty
PostSubject: What's going on with the league?   What's going on with the league? EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 pm

Seems like we're advancing at a fast clip (2 day) sometimes and other times it lags... Plus there's only like 18 owners now? Are we just letting it be or trying to add Bc seems like I play CPU more than users. Hardly any posts recently and no idea who's commish Bc week to week it changes it seems on the EA hub.

We're coming up on post- and off-seasons again, so what's the plan?
Back to top Go down
LBzrule

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with the league?   What's going on with the league? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 10:29 am

A lot of people are probably out of town right now. I know I am and will not be back until next Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
TheTruth1566

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with the league?   What's going on with the league? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 pm

The number of players that you might've seen in the online franchise isn't exactly indicative of the actual number of owners. Sometimes, owners step out because of scheduling conflicts and so on and so-forth. Also, the title of Commish doesn't get passed around from week-to-week like some may think. Only Dubb and I have been commissioners this season.
@Lbz...
The league is going fine. The NFC playoff picture is really heating up. There's like 4 potential people who can win the wild card / NFC East spots. Um, on the AFC side.. It's more clear cut. Both wild cards have been determined. The only thing that has not been decided is the AFC West. The Ravens and Jets share the best record at 14-1 currently. And as far as the power rankings go .. It's Jets, Ravens, Colts, Redskins, Steelers, Saints.. And so on. This is week 17. Get back soon, Benneeeeeetttttt!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with the league?   What's going on with the league? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's going on with the league?
Page 1 of 1