Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All-Madden?

Go down 
3 posters

Change to All Madden?
Yes -- I welcome the challenge
All-Madden? I_vote_lcap67%All-Madden? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No -- I don't want to have to adjust my game
All-Madden? I_vote_lcap0%All-Madden? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Doesn't Matter -- im fine with what the Lg decides.
All-Madden? I_vote_lcap33%All-Madden? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

All-Madden? Empty
PostSubject: All-Madden?   All-Madden? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:41 am

I feel like we should switch to AM. I'm sure there was probably some vote or something last year, but looking at last year's scores and stats -- feel like you all might be willing to reconsider.

Teams rarely score 40+ in the NFL -- and 50+ shouldn't even be in the discussion. There were several higher scores than that last year. AM won't eliminate it from happening, but will make it less likely. As long as it's updated at a weeks advance, it's a league wide thing and fair.

Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
TheShizNo1
Admin
TheShizNo1

All-Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Madden?   All-Madden? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:51 am

So if I say no, it's just b/c I don't wanna change my game style? Not b/c of the cheap BS AI that knows what I'm doing? Not b/c of the BS pro taks that happen even more frequent as they already do? If you're going to make a poll, at least make one that so biasedly driven. Don't like seeing high scores, give everyone defensive help.
Back to top Go down
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

All-Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Madden?   All-Madden? EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 am

TheShizNo1 wrote:
So if I say no, it's just b/c I don't wanna change my game style? Not b/c of the cheap BS AI that knows what I'm doing? Not b/c of the BS pro taks that happen even more frequent as they already do? If you're going to make a poll, at least make one that so biasedly driven. Don't like seeing high scores, give everyone defensive help.

How does "don't want to have to adjust my game style" NOT encompass your complaints about AM:

1.cheap BS AI that knows what I'm doing
2. BS pro taks that happen

My qualifier is as non-biased as it can be put and carries no personal attacks. Right now, this league is on AP, and switching to AM requires changing up things. That's all that was implied.

I do not like high scoring games, and to tell the truth IMO it's more about game-play style ("SIM" vs not purely SIM) and attitude than difficulty mode -- but that's a much harder road and conversation to start than this one which seems simple to me.
Back to top Go down
dubb40_Saints

All-Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Madden?   All-Madden? EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I'm for All-Pro just because you get the best games out of it, IMO. I rarely score 40 but, I'm not as good as some of these other guys. I guess I'm saying as long as it's a good game, I don't care.
Back to top Go down
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

All-Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Madden?   All-Madden? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:27 pm

dubb40_Saints wrote:
I'm for All-Pro just because you get the best games out of it, IMO. I rarely score 40 but, I'm not as good as some of these other guys. I guess I'm saying as long as it's a good game, I don't care.

Didn't you score like 75 one week and like 60+ another towards the end of last year?
Back to top Go down
TheShizNo1
Admin
TheShizNo1

All-Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Madden?   All-Madden? EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:35 pm

setstr8_Cardinals wrote:
dubb40_Saints wrote:

Didn't you score like 75 one week and like 60+ another towards the end of last year?

I play w/ the Saints in another league, it's not uncommon to score a crap load of points with them. Also, the defense is broken period in this game. All All-Madden does is make the defense cheat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All-Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Re: All-Madden?   All-Madden? Empty

Back to top Go down

All-Madden?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sideline Football League :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: