Sideline Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the SFL. Everything you need league wise, is here!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember (FA stuff)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dubb40
Admin
dubb40

Remember (FA stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Remember (FA stuff)   Remember (FA stuff) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:21 am

At noon today, Free Agency bids on new players(Players you have not previously bidded on.) Is done. You may continue to bid on players you have bidded, but no new guys. Also, remember that you have to sign any 1-5 rounders you draft, so spending all of your points in FA may not be a good thing.
Back to top Go down
https://sidelinefootball.forumotion.com
setstr8_Cardinals

setstr8_Cardinals

PostSubject: Re: Remember (FA stuff)   Remember (FA stuff) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 am

Ok -- it's noon ish now. How do we proceed?

1. It doesn't seem like any players are off-limits. And I'm not 100% on who all I bid on (go figure).
2. I thought I read that if an owner had the only vote on someone at this point the player was his -- is that still the case?
3. Also that if there were only 2 owners that had bid it becomes a head-to-head bid system.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
dubb40
Admin
dubb40

PostSubject: Re: Remember (FA stuff)   Remember (FA stuff) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:37 am

setstr8_Cardinals wrote:
Ok -- it's noon ish now. How do we proceed?

1. It doesn't seem like any players are off-limits. And I'm not 100% on who all I bid on (go figure).
2. I thought I read that if an owner had the only vote on someone at this point the player was his -- is that still the case?
3. Also that if there were only 2 owners that had bid it becomes a head-to-head bid system.

Thanks!

1. Im keeping a tab on guys that have been bid on here.
2. Yes that is the case
3. yes if the 2nd guys chooses
Back to top Go down
https://sidelinefootball.forumotion.com
AllDayy13

AllDayy13

PostSubject: Re: Remember (FA stuff)   Remember (FA stuff) EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 pm

so FA ending tonite at 12 eastern?
Back to top Go down
imurpops

PostSubject: Re: Remember (FA stuff)   Remember (FA stuff) EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 pm

What the hell is going on with the free agency waiver wire . I got players i need to pick up and this is taking forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember (FA stuff)   Remember (FA stuff) Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember (FA stuff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sideline Football League :: Announcements :: League Announcements-
Jump to: